Where your money goes
• We provide grants to patients and families like Eoryh Fuensalida (above) to help them get access to equipment, care or therapy.
• We organise a get together family weekend to get patients and families together to share their experiences.
• We produce health and social care information so newly diagnosed families can learn more about the condition.
• We continue to campaign to improve early diagnosis in the UK through our Link between ALD and Addison’s disease and Newborn Screening project.
• We fund medical research projects looking into finding better treatment.
If you would like to help make sure we can continue to fight for patients and families with Adrenoleukodystrophy (ALD) and Adrenomyleoneuropathy (AMN), please see our get involved page for fundraising ideas – and join Team ALD Life.
You can read more about patients and families we’ve supported below: