Donate – we need your help
With your help, we can continue to:
1. Provide practical support, advice and information to patients and families with ALD and AMN
– It costs approximately £10 to send out Patient Information Leaflets to newly diagnosed patients with ALD/AMN, their families, carers, schools or employers.
– Just £25 will fund a one-to-one support session with our Patient Liaison Officer.
– Families often feel isolated and rarely get a break from the rigours of living with ALD/AMN. It costs £500 to provide respite care for a disabled child with ALD at an ALD Life Community Weekend.
2. Raise awareness and improve public education into ALD and AMN.
– We increase awareness about these organisations on our website, social media, via our leaflets and through our charity shops.
– Our Endocrine Awareness Project Manager is tasked with raising awareness about the link between idiopathic Addison’s Disease and ALD.
3. Advance medical research by looking into finding better treatment and testing.
– We work with a range of organisations to keep up to date with medical research into ALD/AMN – a donation of £50 will allow us to keep contributing and share ideas with specialists on these conditions.
– We are also working with other organisations to save lives by introducing new born screening for ALD in the UK.
PLEASE DONATE TODAY!